Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My Favorite Things: Let it Snow, Make it So

While raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens are splendid in their own right, there is a multitude of awesome things out in the world. As Christmas approaches, I thought I'd take a look at some of these in a series I'm calling My Favorite Things.





I love Christmas and I love Star Trek, so when the two are combined, I'm one happy girl. Case in point, this awesome video featuring the crew of the Starship Enterprise "singing" a Holiday classic. My favorite part: "It doesn't show signs of stopping and I've brought me some Tea. Earl Grey. Hot." I don't think I've been as giddy as I was when I watched this video. Seriously, it's amazing!



Be sure to like Kentucky Geek Girl on Facebook and follow my daily updates on Twitter! If you have any questions or want to discuss partnership opportunities, be sure to send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment