Monday, December 23, 2013

My Favorite Things: Epic Hiddles vs Cumberbatch Dance-off

While raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens are splendid in their own right, there is a multitude of awesome things out in the world. As Christmas approaches, I thought I'd take a look at some of these in a series I'm calling My Favorite Things.




Okay, so this isn't actually Christmas themed, but both Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston rank highly among my favorite people in all of time and space. So, when this video began making its rounds on the Intarwebs, I thought it would be perfect for inclusion in this series. Because let's face it, why wouldn't an epic dance-off mashup video featuring Hiddles and Jinglebell Christmaswreath* be the stuff fangirl dreams are made of?




Tom Hiddleston is an amazing dancer. He's got soul. Benny is adorable and funny, but there just wasn't enough material for the maker of this video to choose from. Sure, the leaked video where he danced Thriller at a wedding was great, but it was repeated too much throughout the video. Tom just has some serious skill and he just works those hips. Boy, does he work those hips. 

    

If there's something that I learned from this video, it's that we must see more of Benedict Cumberbatch dancing. The Michael Jackson clip with him in his full Khan get-up was superb. I must have more.

My Favorite Things: Let it Snow, Make it So
My Favorite Things: Awesome Etsy Finds

*Okay, so I did make it a little Christmas-y. I just consider this video a Christmas present to us all.

Be sure to like Kentucky Geek Girl on Facebook and follow my daily updates on Twitter! If you have any questions or want to discuss partnership opportunities, be sure to send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment