Wednesday, July 25, 2012

K-Stew Cheats on R-Patz and the World Mourns True Love


True love is dead, ladies and gentlemen. It was confirmed via statement from Kristen Stewart today that she did in fact cheat on her boyfriend Robert Pattinson with her Snow White and the Huntsman director. Now, I've not seen it, but I've been told that SWatH is pretty terrible, so I wonder just what kind of direction she was taking. *wink wink nudge nudge* Honestly, I feel horribly for Robert. Why would she want to cheat on him? For a sparkly vampire he's not unfortunate looking. I quite like the previews for his new movie Bel Ami. I know that he'll be able to move past the role of Edward Cullen.

I really don't think that Kristen needed to issue an apology, but she did and it's out there. She's 22 and her director was 41. Is there anything wrong with such a vast age difference? Absolutely not. (I personally would not couple myself with anyone that much older.) But he was married and she has/had (status is currently unknown) a boyfriend. There's just forty kinds of messed up about this. If you're going to cheat, even if you're under public scrutiny, don't get caught. Don't make yourself look like any more of an emotionless asshole than you already do. I'm looking at you, K-Stew.

Now, I have no dog in this fight. I can't stand Twilight, but I respect the people that do. I know that people were absolutey devastated with this news, because they translate the fictional relationship of Edward and Bella into the IRL (sort of) relationship of Kristen and Rob. And no one was more upset than Nutty Madam, a vlogger from England, who goes all sorts of Chris Crocker.



PS I was pretty upset when I found out that Clay Aiken was gay. So, there's that...

No comments:

Post a Comment