Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Check me out on Episode 94 of Beaucoup Pop!



Through the magic of the Internets, I have made some fantastic friends with the crew from Beaucoup Pop. With literally DAYS to go before Lexington Comic & Toy Con, Justin, Kerry, Tressa, and Matt brought on as many guests as they could to help showcase what everyone would be doing at the con. Besides (at 01:22) me you can hear Ronda Pattinson, Mark Rudolph, and Sara Turner (Cricket Press) in this episode. We talk about what I'm doing at LCTC, including our "Culture of Pop" panel on Saturday at 12 PM! I also divulge my geeky guilty pleasure and share the movie that I'm most looking forward to this summer.

I'll give you a hint:



Thanks to BCP for having me back! I can't wait to hang out with them THIS WEEKEND at #LCTC2013!



Be sure to check out Beaucoup Pop at Table #609!

The Culture of Pop - Elkhorn Room B 3/17 12 PM


No comments:

Post a Comment