Friday, April 20, 2012

TERA and Diablo III Open Beta Testing This Weekend Only


Soon to be released MMO TERA is having an open beta weekend. I've downloaded the client and will be checking it out tomorrow. A wild Diablo III open beta appears! Yes, folks, it's true. From 1200 EST on Friday until 1000 EST on Monday everyone will have a chance to play in the Diablo III beta. Conicidence? Absolutely not.

The TERA testing is open to everyone who uses the code TERABETA on the En Masse website. Access the Diablo III beta through your Battle.net account, if you're already a World of Warcraft or Star Craft II player. Don't have a Battle.net account? No problem! You can set one up here

There will be a Guild Wars 2 open beta next weekend, so I hope to check that out as well. Meanwhile, I still haven't received my invite for the World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria beta. EPIC SAD FACE.

Let me know what you think of the games! I'll be sharing my thoughts next week following the conclusion of the open beta testing.

PS Star Wars: The Old Republic is holding free to play weekends in April and through the end of today you can receive $20 off the game in the Origin store.

No comments:

Post a Comment