Sunday, April 29, 2012

If Good Omens Got A Movie Deal...

A few years ago, I read the book Good Omens. I was in middle school and had little idea of how important Neil Gaiman would be in my later geek years, all I knew was that I absolutely loved the book. I have been looking for a reason to re-read it, and I think I may have found it. I saw this on Tumblr just the other day with credits to user prufrocking as the source for this poster. Good on you, whomever made this!


The poster features War Horse costars Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston as Aziraphale and Crowley, respectively. These two characters attempt to thwart the plans for the coming of the Anti-Christ. Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch is actually a collaboration between Neil Gaiman and another master of fantasy, Terry Pratchett. It is a fantastic read and if you are looking for a book recommendation, then consider this a top one from me. And what of this casting?! I just adore Benedict Cumberbatch and I think that Tom Hiddleston is quite a fine actor in his own right.

Your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment