Saturday, October 1, 2011

Around the Web: I Tried to Play Alliance

I love World of Warcraft machinima. It's a thing. And I love when WoWInsider posts new videos to check out. This video by Palette-Swap Ninja isn't technically a machinima, but it's a wonderful parody of Thomas Dolby's 80's hit "She Blinded Me With Science." It sounds so much like the real thing it's creepily cool. The visuals aren't stunning like many machinima out there, this is simply a lyric video. I would love if they could create a video to go along with this. Even a live action video like "Arcade Gaming Shrine."

Not only is the song aurally pleasing, it also voices real opinions that someone playing Alliance for the first time might have. "Everyone made fun of me for playing a gnome..." "That worgen looks like it should be Horde..."

Enjoy the delightful goodness!



No comments:

Post a Comment