Thursday, June 23, 2011

America... F*%$ Yeah!

Okay, no, this isn't about Team America: World Police, it's about Captain America! With less than a month to go before release, a new trailer for Captain America: The First Avenger went live today! And holy schniekies, is it amazing. The trailer doesn't skip a beat. I could prattle on about how star-studded this cast is (Tommy Lee Jones, Stanley Tucci, Chris Evans, Hugo Weaving, and Dominic Cooper as Howard Stark) but why don't you just watch this awesomeness for itself? Video after the cut!





It looks like it's going to be an absolutely fantastic movie adaptation of the comic. I'm an American history major, so the story of Captain Steve Rogers really intrigues me. He quite literally is the most American of all superheroes. (Sorry, Superman, just sayin'.) The more I watch this trailer, the more hyped I'm getting about it!

Captain America: The First Avenger hits the silver screen July 22.


Are you excited for Captain America? Leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment