Kentucky Geek Girl is celebrating a one year blogiversary! Help me celebrate the birth of this blog (as well as my own birthday, which was May 26) by participating in my first ever giveaway! Lyndsay at Dragon Chow Dice Bags has donated a credit to her online store. That's right, you, the winner, can take home a dice bag of your very own, handmade by Lyndsay herself!
I began this blog as a way to celebrate my own geek pride. My true love is gaming, whether it be MMORPGs or table top RPGS, board games, card games, you name it. I also love to talk about my favorite shows like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, True Blood, and now Game of Thrones. With the Friendly Local Game Shop project, I'm able to get out and showcase some of the awesome geeky places that Kentucky has to offer and share them with you!
I am so thrilled to share my geeky obsessions with you all. The twitter community has been wonderful and inviting and I am so blessed with wonderful friends who have supported me this first year of blogging. I've been blogging personally for ten years (started out on Xanga.com!) but this is the first time that my blog has been so subjective, rather than just everyday ramblings. I just thought, what a better way to celebrate the birth of this blog as well as my own birthday (both on May 26) than to give something back to you all, my loyal readers and fans.
|To boldly go...|
- Contest ends June 6
- Must be 13 years or older to enter (under 18, you must have your parent's permission to enter)
- Credit good for one standard dice bag (valued at $12.00, shipping included in store credit)
- Winners will be notified by email, if there is no response within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen.
- Following the blog on Google Friend Connect is required, if the Followers box is broken, just put your GFC name and check my tweets for updates on its status.
- A total of 6 (six) entries are available.
- I appreciate comments, but they are not entries to the contest, you must fill out the form below to be eligible to win. Your information will be kept private.
Thank you and good luck! If you have any questions, please leave a comment or email me tashalee09 at gmail.com