Thursday, April 14, 2011

So what type of geek are you, anyway?

I've written a bit about Dungeons and Dragons as well as video gaming, but there are many more sides to this geek girl. I'm somewhat of a comic book geek, though I must admit that I do not currently collect any. I love X-Men and have fond memories reading Spiderman at the soda fountain counter of a drug store in my hometown. I am a history major and am a total museum geek. I love Renaissance Fairs and historical reenactments. I'm a music and movie geek as well. TV has always been a part of my personal geekdom with Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Star Trek: The Next Generation being among my favorite shows. I've just rediscovered my love for Broadway musicals and have been listening to them non-stop. Oh, I love languages and other cultures, too! I could go on and on, but why don't you just take a look at this diagram and decide what kind of geek you are. Leave a note in the comments section and tell me what you love!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely cover a nice portion of the entire right-hand side. I'm a little bit tech, a LOT blogger and twitter, and even more gaming :) Oh and I do collect toys. I have a nice collection of Monopoly boards and Barbie dolls :)

    ReplyDelete