Wednesday, December 10, 2014

My Favorite Things: The Avengers Get Jolly


While raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens are splendid in their own right, there is a multitude of awesome things that we all can enjoy. As Christmas approaches, I thought I'd take a look at some of these in a series I'm calling My Favorite Things.

Last year, I posted a splendidly seasonal video made by James Covenant which featured a supercut of my favorite Enterprise crew singing Let It Snow. James has engaged again this year with a delightful video of Avengers getting into the Christmas spirit with some tried and true carols. There's even a special surprise!


Check back for more of My Favorite Things!

Be sure to like Kentucky Geek Girl on Facebook and follow my daily updates on Twitter! If you have any questions or want to discuss partnership opportunities, be sure to send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment