Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Check out KGG on Completely Comics: Bonus Episode: Completely Who Is Under The Hood?

I know that Will and Troy of Completely Comics are as excited about Lexington Comic & Toy Convention as I am, so I phoned in to the show let them know what I'll be doing at the convention: giving away free stuff! They'll be roaming the floor at the convention so be sure to say hello!

On this bonus episode of Completely Comics, the guys talk about the season finale of The Walking Dead that aired on Sunday (AND HOLY COW WHAT A CRAZY EPISODE IT WAS!) and answer some of the questions that were raised.  Please note that the episode does contain spoilers, so be sure to listen to it when you've watched Sunday's finale.

I talked  to them about the giveaways that I'll have at LCTC, including GEEKSOAP, as well as items from Apex Publications and Morris Bookshop. Look for a post later with the specifics about what you can win! HUGE thanks to Troy and Will for having me on again.

In addition to this week's bonus episode, be sure to check out their convention preview, where they talk to Jarrod Greer, the organizer of LCTC!

Check out their website, Facebook, and Twitter pages for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment