Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Spidey Sense says... teaser trailer!

We've been waiting for it and here it is... the teaser trailer for The Amazing Spider-man. It comes off the heels of the leaked trailer for The Avengers, which will go live in about 5 hours with the release of Captain America: The First Avenger. I was very excited to see this trailer released. I've always been a huge fan of Spiderman ever since I was a kid and tried my hardest to love every moment the Tobey Maguire trilogy.




If you're in a reader, click through to watch the trailer!

Andrew Garfield looks the part in this teaser which shows us that the movie is going to cover a lot of the same ground that the Sam Raimi films did. I believe that Martin Sheen will be a great Uncle Ben and I am a huge fan of Sally Field. Over all, I think that there is no where that The Amazing Spider-man can go but up, especially after the sad excuse for a movie that was Spiderman 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment