Sunday, July 17, 2011

Around the Web: Crazy Cat Lady

Have you ever looked at someone's dating profile and thought, "Wow, what a nut job?" Yeah, me too.
(Though I hope no one thinks that way about me!) I honestly couldn't even imagine doing a video profile. I came across this video the other day. It was posted by Youtube user hartmanncara, but in the video, she describes herself as Debbie. Curious.



Okay, so once she said that she wanted them in baskets with bowties on rainbows... I figured it was fake. Thankfully, a clever reporter did that work for me. Watch and marvel at his journalistic skills.


So, I guess it really is fake. She had me pretty convinced until the basket, bowtie, rainbow business started. Really, who gets that emotional about cats?


What was the weirdest online dating profile you've seen?


No comments:

Post a Comment