Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Around the Web: Hayley Reports

I love people who make content for the web. I feel like the internet is a place where you can be a lot more free to do what you want. One of my favorite web creators is Candis Phlegm, who I first saw in the web series Awkward Embraces. Her latest project is called Hayley Reports in which Hayley gives a report on the TV movie Mary, Mother of Jesus starring Christian Bale. In true middle-schooler fashion, we get to learn a lot more about Hayley herself than the movie.


I loved this video! Huge props to Candis for capturing the personality of a middle-schooler. I have taught fifth graders who have acted quite similar to this, not even joking. I hope this could become a series where Hayley reports on different things. That would be awesome. Can't wait to see what Candis comes up with next! Check out her actress page on Facebook and follow her on The Tweeters. She's absolutely hilarious, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment