Thursday, January 19, 2012

Benedict Cumberbatch supports literacy!


I've recently been indoctrinated into the world of absolutely loving Sherlock with all of my being. Seriously. I watched both Series One and Two in the last week and I am hooked for life. The show is just brilliant and I will rave about it forever. My friend Cherise introduced me to this amazing video of the show's star, Benedict Cumberbatch, reading  the children's book "Little Red Hen." "Little Red Hen" isn't so much a fairytale as it is a morality story about hard work. If you do not work for something you won't receive the rewards. He reads it in the most wonderful way. Before beginning the book, he has this to say about reading:

"Reading is one of the joys of life and once you begin you can't stop. You've got so many stories to look forward to."

Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Not to be rude, but I think a post on literacy is a bad place to misspell "indoctrinated".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure why you felt the need to make your comment anonymously, but I appreciate the catch.

      Delete