Thursday, May 5, 2011

#FreeGaryGannon Update

So I know a lot went down over the course of late Thursday evening. I know that there have been some clues in and out of game (and I can't really participate in that since I'm not playing right now) Sadly, I wasn't really around to follow the twitter, but I logged into Facebook just a few minutes ago to see this video had been uploaded.







Not gonna lie, it's pretty damn creepy.

A #FreeGaryGannon campaign has been set up to urge Blizzard (or whomever is responsible) to release Gary from their clutches. There’s a tumblr page and you can follow along on twitter by searching #FreeGaryGannon. Also check out the feeds of @akamikeb@devolore@irljasmine@gamebreakertv. Stay tuned to Kentucky Geek Girl for more updates on what I'm deeming as GaryGate. You can also like my new Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment